Today's Verse

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Devotional Help

I really enjoy and recommend books by Elizabeth George. In one of her books (sorry, I can't remember which one), she related a devotional help that was useful for her. She referred to it as her Spiritual Temperature chart. Every day that she had her devotions she colored in that day's date. As she looked back, she viewed the chart as a sort of thermometer. If she missed a lot of days she could see that her chart looked like chicken pox. When she was doing well, she could see the steady "temperature" rising. I am posting a pdf of a chart I made based off the one she had available in her book. I hope it will be a help to you.

Bible Reading Chart

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Ruth! This will be a big help. It's so convicting whenever you are keeping a record of when you do or don't do your devotions.

    ReplyDelete