Today's Verse

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Ladies' Retreat

Thank you for your prayers! Our retreat went well. We were a small, cozy group, and I really enjoyed the opportunity to get to know these ladies better. We enjoyed the condominium and resort amenities (thanks to my Mom, Gloria Richards, for making her timeshare available to us) and the local area as well. The picture on the left was taken on a side trip we took to a local lighthouse called the Cana Light.

The retreat was called, "Falling in Love All Over Again," and we focused on loving God with all our heart, soul, mind and strength and loving our neighbor as ourselves. I know in studying and presenting I was greatly challenged, and I pray the retreat was profitable for the ladies attending as well. I am working on putting some of the material here on the blog. I will post material as I get it done. Once again, thank you for your prayers! The only lasting value of this retreat will be because the Lord has worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment