Today's Verse

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Wow! Has it been this long since I've posted here? I'll have to get on the ball. Right now my ball is rolling me down a hill toward a small ladies' retreat with Manistique Bible Church. I will be speaking at this retreat in Door County, Wisconsin starting Sunday, May 10 through Wednesday, May 13. I will be doing eight sessions in all, and I am a bit overwhelmed getting it all done right now. Lord willing I will post some of the content here on my blog. Please be in prayer for me as I finish getting all the sessions ready. Thanks ladies!

Also, check out my sidebar for a link to a Mother's Day giveaway. A Toshiba laptop is the prize! You can enter until May 9. Have fun!

2 comments:

  1. Ruth, I will be praying for you! Love, Mom C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete